1) General H.S.H. Prince Husain Kamal ud-din Pasha. b. at Cairo, 20th December 1874 (s/o Princess Ain ul-Hayat), educ. Militar Theresianum Acad., Vienna. Granted the style of HisSultanicHighness 11th October 1917. C-in-C Egyptian Army 1914. Renounced his rights of succession, 7th October 1917. A great collector of oriental antiquities and works of art, explorer and traveller. Presdt. Royal Agricultural Soc. 1914-1932. Rcvd: GC of the Orders of Muhammad 'Ali (1915) and Ismail (1915). m. at Cairo, 5th May 1904, H.S.H. Princess Ni'matu'llah Khanum (b. at the Palace of Shubra, Cairo, 4th November 1881; d. at Nice, France, 1965, bur. there at the cimetière de Caucade), granted the style of HerSultanicHighness 11th October 1917, formerly the wife of Lieutenant-General H.E. Muhammad Jamil Tusun Pasha, and youngest daughter of H.H. Muhammad Tawfik, Khedive of Egypt, etc., GCB, GCSI, by his wife, H.H. Princess Amina Najiya KhanumEffendimiz, the ValidaSultana, eldest daughter of Lieutenant-General H.H. Damad Prince Ibrahim al-Hami Pasha. He d.s.p. at Toulouse, France, 6th August 1932 (bur. in a mausoleum in the Muqattam Hills).
2) H.H. Prince Saif ud-din Bey. b. 1878 (s/o Princess Ain ul-Hayat). He d. 1898.
3) H.H. Prince Ahmad Nazim Bey. b. 21st April 1879 (s/o Princess Ain ul-Hayat). He d. at Cairo, 15th April 1884.
4) H.H. Prince Yusuf Kamil Bey. b. 1880 (s/o Princess Ain ul-Hayat). He d. 1910.
1) H.S.H. Princess Kazima KhanumEffendi. b. 16th July 1876 (d/o Princess Ain ul-Hayat). Granted the style of HerSultanicHighness 11th October 1917. Rcvd: the Decoration of al-Kemal in brilliants (1915). She d. unm. at Rome, 29th January 1921 (bur. ar-Rifai Mosque, Cairo).
2) H.H. Princess Kamila KhanumEffendi. b. 12th October 1877 (d/o Princess Ain ul-Hayat). She d. unm. at Mataria, 14th October 1895 (bur. ar-Rifai Mosque, Cairo).
3) H.S.H. Princess Kadria KhanumEffendi. b. at Cairo, 10th January 1888 (d/oSultana Malak). Granted the style of HerSultanicHighness 11th October 1917. Author and historical biographer in Turkish and French. Rcvd: the Decoration of al-Kemal in brilliants (1915). m. (first) at Heliopolis Palace, near Cairo, 11th May 1919 (div.), (Sahib ul-Izza) Muhammad Jamal ud-din Sirri Bey, OBE (c 5.12.1919) (b. at Istanbul, 1888; d. there, 7th February 1952), son of H.E. (Sahib us-Sa'ada) Mahmud Sirri Pasha, by his wife, H.H. Princess Fatima KhanumEffendi, second daughter of H.H. Ismail Pasha, Khedive of Egypt, etc., GCB, GCSI. m. (second) at Emirgan, Istanbul, 1921, H.E. (Sahib us-Sa'ada) Mahmud Khairy Pasha (d. at Cairo, 13th March 1957), sometime ADC to Sultan Husain Kamil, Senator, Presdt. de la Pinto Cotton Co., l'Industrie Fibres Textiles, General Chemical Co., etc. She d. at Cairo, 3rd June 1955, having had issue, one son and one daughter, by her second husband:
a) H.H. Damad Mahmud Husain Khairy BeyEffendi. b. 22nd December 1924. m. at Cairo, Egypt, 1949, H.I.H. Princess Fawzia Sultana (b. at Paris, France, 6th December 1928), youngest daughter of Rear-Admiral H.I.H. Prince Ibrahim Tawfik Effendi, by his fourth wife, Khadija Shadiya KhanumEffendi, daughter of Admiral H.E. Mahmud Bakhri Pasha. No issue.
a) Samira Khanum. b. 1922. m. Yahya al-Alaili (b. 1910; d. 1969). She d. 26th July 2007, having had issue, one son.
5) H.H. Princess Badiha KhanumEffendi. b. 4th July 1894 (d/oSultana Malak). Rcvd: the Decoration of al-Kemal in brilliants. m. at Heliopolis, Spring 1913, as his first wife, H.E. (Sahib ul-Ma'ali) Mahmud Fakhry Pasha, CBE (b. 24th November 1884; m. second, 24th May 1919, H.R.H. Princess Fawkia, eldest daughter of H.M. King Ahmad Fu'ad I, GCB, Royal Victorian Chain, and - see below), sometime Minister for Finance and Foreign Affairs, son of H.E. (Sahibud-Daula) Husain Fakhry Pasha, KCMG, sometime Prime Minister of Egypt, by his wife, a daughter of H.E. (Sahib us-Sa'ada) Safvat Pasha, a general under Muhammad 'Ali Pasha. She d.s.p. from measles at Cairo, 6th November 1913 (bur. there at ar-Rifai Mosque).