[1982 - 1992] Major H.H. ‘Ali Jah, Farzand-i-Dilpazir-i-Daulat-i-Inglishia, Mukhlis ud-Daula, Nasir ul-Mulk, Amir ul-Umara, Syed Zulfikar ‘Ali Khan Bahadur [Mickey Mian], Mustaid Jang, Nawab of Rampur. b. at Rampur, 11th March 1933, second son of Major-General H.H. ‘Ali Jah, Farzand-i-Dilpazir-i-Daulat-i-Inglishia, Mukhlis ud-Daula, Nasir ul-Mulk, Amir ul-Umara, Nawab Syed Sir Muhammad Raza ‘Ali Khan Bahadur, Mustaid Jang, Nawab of Rampur, GCIE, KCSI, by his first wife, H.H. Nawab Rafa’at uz-Zamani Askari Begum Sahiba, KIH, educ. Welham and Doon Schs, Dehra Dun, and Millfield, Somerset. Cmsnd as 2nd-Lieut IA, retd as Maj. Worked as a tea planter in Assam for several years, and with JK Industries at Bombay, MLA for Rampur Uttar Pradesh State Assembly 1963-1966, MP (Lok Sabha) for Rampur 1967-1985, Indian delegate to the UN General Assembly in New York City 1971. Succeeded his elder brother as Head of the Royal House of Rampur, in preference to his nephew, 8th February 1982. Rcvd: the Nishan-i-Iqbal 2nd class. m. (first) 2nd June 1956, H.H. Nawab Mehtab Dulhan uz-Zamani Roshan Ara Noor Bano Begum Sahiba (b. at Loharu, 11th November 1939), educ. Maharani Gayatri Devi Girls’ Sch, Jaipur, MP (Lok Sabha) for Rampur 1992-1998, daughter of Major H.E. Fakhr ud-Daula, Nawab Mirza Amin ud-din Ahmad Khan Bahadur, Nawab of Laharu, sometime Governor of Himachal Pradesh, by his fourth wife, Nawab Shaukat Jahan Begum Sahiba. m. (second?) ... He was k. in a motor accident, 5th April 1992, having had issue, three sons and two daughters:
1) Nawabzada Syed Zaman ‘Ali Khan Bahadur (s/o Noor Bano Begum). m. Mrs Saman Khan.
3) Nawabzada Syed Yusuf ‘Ali Khan Bahadur. m. (div.) Rosalind Margaret (m. second, ... Wood), daughter of Osmond Jones, by his wife, Evelyn. He had issue, two sons (who were adopted by, and assumed the surname of their stepfather):
a) Yeston Wood. He has issue, one daughter:
i) Morgan Wood. b. 2nd December 1997.
b) Roland Francis Wood. b. 26th September 1976. m. 6th October 2007, Alison. He has issue, one son:
i) Ethan Thomas Wood. b. 2008.
1) Kaniz-i-Rabab Nawabzadi Saman Begum Sahiba. b. 17th November 1957 (d/o Noor Bano Begum). m. (first) 1981, Zafaru’llah Kureishi. m. (second) Sahibzada Irfan ‘Ali Khan, son of Nawabzada Yunus ‘Ali Khan, of Najibabad. She had issue, two sons:
a) Sahibzada Abbas Asadu’llah Khan.
b) Sahibzada Ahmad ‘Abdu’llah Khan.
2) Kaniz-i-Shaharbanu Nawabzadi Saba Begum Sahiba. b. 2nd February 1959 (d/o Noor Bano Begum). m. Badar Durrez Ahmad [The Hon. Mr Justice Ahmad] (b. at Shillong, 16th March 1956, educ. St Edmund’s Coll, Shillong, Assam, St Columbia’s High Sch, New Delhi, St Stephen’s Coll, Delhi Univ (BA Econ. 1975), Trinity Coll, Cambridge (MA), and Delhi Univ (LL.B. 1980). Lecturer in Economics St Stephen’s Coll, Delhi Univ 1977-1979, enrolled as an Advocate 1980, served in chambers of Siddhartha Shanker Ray 1980-1983, practised independently 1983-1986, partner "Lawyers Associated" 1986-2000, Judge of the Delhi High Court since 2002, Sec Ghalib Inst, son of H.E. Dr Fakhruddin ‘Ali Ahmad, sometime Presdt of India, by his wife, Abida Begum, of Haldoi. She had issue, one son and one daughter - see India (Loharu).
 H.H. ‘Ali Jah, Farzand-i-Dilpazir-i-Daulat-i-Inglishia, Mukhlis ud-Daula, Nasir ul-Mulk, Amir ul-Umara, Nawab Syed Muhammad Kazim ‘Ali Khan Bahadur Naved Mian], Mustaid Jang, Nawab of Rampur. b. at Rampur, 16th October 1960, eldest son of Major H.H. ‘Ali Jah, Farzand-i-Dilpazir-i-Daulat-i-Inglishia, Mukhlis ud-Daula, Nasir ul-Mulk, Amir ul-Umara, Syed Zulfikar ‘Ali Khan Bahadur [Mickey Mian], Mustaid Jang, Nawab of Rampur, by his wife, H.H. Nawab Mehtab Dulhan uz-Zamani Roshan Ara Noor Bano Begum Sahiba, educ. St Xavier’s Sch, Jaipur, Chandigarh Univ (BA), and Columbia Univ (MA Architecture & Urban Design 1988), New York, USA. Succeeded on the death of his father as head of the Royal House of Rampur, 5th April 1992. MLA for Swar Tanda Uttar Pradesh state assembly since 2002, Minister for Minority Welfare & Haj Affairs 2003, and Minister of State for Tourism since 2006. Chair Uttar Pradesh Tourism Development Corp since 2003, and Uttar Pradesh Minorities Financial & Development Corp. Convenor The Indian National Trust For Art and Cultural Heritage (INTACH) - Rohilkhand Chapter. Mbr Raza Library Brd 1993-2002. m. at Bangalore, 28th December 1987, H.H. Nawab Firda uz-Zamani Yaseen Sultan Jahan Begum Sahiba (b. at Hyderabad, 27th March 1968), younger daughter of Meherban Nawab ‘Abdu’l Rashid Khan Sahib Bahadur, Diler Jang, Nawab of Savanur, by his wife, Nawab Safinaz Jahan Begum Sahiba. He has issue, two sons:
1) Nawabzada Syed ‘Ali Muhammad Khan Bahadur [Kaiwan Mian]. b. 16th February 1989.
2) Nawabzada Syed Haider ‘Ali Khan Bahadur [Hamza Mian]. b. 19th March 1990, educ. Swiss Sch of Hotel & Tourism Management.