Maharaja Bhupinder Singh, had further issue by several morganatic unions:
9) Raja Sri Brijindra Singh [John I]. b. 7th August 1912 (s/o Sardar Jwala Singh's daughter), educ. Aitchison Coll, Lahore, and the Forest Research Inst, Dehra Dun, UP. m. Rani Rama Kumari Devi (b. 1912), of Kakrauya, UP. He d. 1958, having had issue, three sons and five daughters:
a) RajkumarPuspendra Singh [Dhruv]. b. 20th February 1937. He d. by suicide, 1966.
b) RajkumarKirtendra Singh [Bharat]. b. 29th April 1941. m. …
c) RajkumarJai Singh. b. 10th April 1944. Adopted by his maternal uncle.
a) RajkumariDurgesh Nandini Devi [Rani Srimathi Durgesh Nandini Devi, of Ranpur]. b. 3rd February 1934, educ. Queen Mary's Coll., Lahore. m. Raja Sri Birabar Brajendra Chandra Singh Deo Bajradhar Narendra Mahapatra, Raja of Ranpur (b. at Ranpurgarh, 22nd October 1928; d. before 11th February 1980), son of Jubraj Sri Biranchi Narayan Singh Deo, Heir Apparent of Ranpur, in Orissa, by his wife, Jubrani Srimathi Basanta Manjari Devi, Rajmata Sahiba of Ranpur, sometime Minister of Health of Orissa, daughter of Raja Shyam Chandra Mardraj Harichandan, Raja of Nilgiri. She had issue, three sons and one daughter - see India (Ranpur).
b) RajkumariUmarani [Srimati Rani Umarani Sainchar]. b. 10th August 1935. m. Sri Raja Ratan Gopal Sainchar (b. 1934; d. before 12th October 1995), of Secunderabad, Hyderabad, Deccan, elder son of Lieutenant-Colonel Madan Gopal Sainchar, IMS, sometime Professor of Medical Jurisprudence at Osmania Univ, by his wife, Sultan Kunwar Bibi, daughter and heiress of H.E. Yamin us-Sultanat, Raja-i-Rajagan, Maharaja Peshkar Sir Kishan Parshad Bahadur, GCIE, sometime Presdt Nizam’s Exec Council, Hyderabad, Deccan.
c) RajkumariAsha Kumari. b. 9th February 1939. m. Shri Bhabesh Das, from Mayurbhanj, Orissa. She had issue, one son and one daughter.
e) Rajkumari Sudha Kumari [Srimati Rani Sudha Kumari Sahiba, of Gangpur]. b. 5th May 1947. Settled in the USA. m. 1967, as his first wife (div.), Sri Raja Birendra Shekhar Deo, Raja of Gangpur (b. 10th March 1945; d.s.p.. 2002), elder son of Sri Raja Udit Pratap Shekhar Deo, Raja of Gangpur, by his wife, Srimati Rani Rukmini Devi Sahiba, elder daughter of Sri Sri Sri Vyricharla Narayana Gajapathi Raju Bahadur Garu, Zamindar of Chemudu. She had issue, a daughter - see India Non-Salute (Gangpur).
10) Raja Sri Gamendra Singh [Richard]. b. 12th February 1926, educ. Aitchison Coll, Lahore, and Bishop Cotton Sch, Simla. Cmsnd as Sub-Lieut Indian Navy. Ascetic. unm.
11) Raja Sri Hitendra Singh [Robert]. b. 22nd September 1927, educ. Aitchison Coll, Lahore, and Bishop Cotton Sch, Simla. Cmsnd as 2nd-Lieut. IA. m. Rani Pushpender Kaur, daughter of Sardar … Singh, of Talwardi. He had issue, a son:
a) Rajkumar …Singh [Micky]. b. at Patiala, 11th December 1962. He d. in an accident, 1997, having had issue, two sons.
12) Raja Sri Dr. Mrigender Singh [William]. b. at Rajgarh Villas, Chail, 21st July 1928, educ. Aitchison Coll, Lahore, and Bishop Cotton Sch, Simla, Punjab Univ, Patiala (BA add. Phil), and the Yale Divinity Sch (MAR), New Haven, Connecticut, USA, Gandharv Maha Vidyalay (M.Mus.), Bombay, and Guru Nanak Univ (PhD), Punjab. Assist Professor of Ethnomusic at Yale Music Sch 1972-1974, Assoc Professor City Coll of New York City Univ (CUNY) 1974-1983, at State Univ of New York Coll at Mount Vernon 1975-1980, and at Perchase 1980-1984, Professor Emeritus. Tagore Fellow Sangeet Natak Acad. Music artist and musicologist. Author of “Shri Jaap Nishaan”, “The Patiala Gharana Music Tradition”, “Patiala Gharane ka Sangit ka Udgam aur Vikas”, “North India's Patiala Classical Musical Traditions”, “Mughal Shahi Gavaiya Khan Sahib Tan-Ras Khan”. m. at Patiala, 3rd August 1954, Rani Harinder Kaur (b. at Changaliwala, 27th May 1934), daughter of Sardar Gurnam Singh Sekhon, of Burj Bhaghel-Singhwala, Kalbanjara, Bachoana and Bhuchon. He d. in hospital at New York, USA, 24th March 2014, having had issue, one son and three daughters
a) Rajkumar Karmendra Singh Sidhu. b. at Patiala, 13th July 1958, educ. New York City Univ (CUNY). Businessman. m. at Huntington House Long Island, New York, USA, 30th January 1993 (div.) Mandeep Kaur, daughter of Sardar Harpal Singh Sandhu, of Amritsar. He had issue, three daughters:
i) Kunveri Kirnendra Kaur Sidhu. b. at Glen Cove, Long Island, New York, USA, 29th December 1993.
ii) Kunveri Sharnendra Kaur Sidhu. b. at Glen Cove, Long Island, New York, USA, 23rd July 1995.
iii) Kunveri Hememdra Kaur Sidhu. b. at Glen Cove, Long Island, New York, USA, 21st May 1997.
a) Rajkumari Gianesh Kumari [Thakurain Gianesh Kumari, of Nimkhera]. b. at the Old Motibagh Annexe, Patiala, 27th January 1956, educ. St Sophia Coll, Ajmer, Rajasthan. m. at Searingtown, Long Island, New York, USA,10th September 1983, Thakur Dr. Sarva Daman Singh Jadon, of Nimkhera (b. at Nimkhera, UP, 27th May 1955), MD, of New York, USA, son of Thakur Bhanu Pratap Singh Jadon, of Nimkhera, UP. She has issue, one son and one daughter:
i) Kunwar Arush Pratap Singh. b. at the Bronx, New York, USA, 6th February 1987.
i) Kunveri Anjani Kumari Singh. b. at the Bronx, New York, USA, 21st July 1989.
b) Rajkumari Madhavendra Kumari. b. at the Old Motibagh Annexe, Patiala, 18th November 1960, educ. New York City Univ (CUNY). m. at Huntington House, Long Island, New York, USA,21st January 1995 (div.) Sardar Jasbir Singh Chahal (b. at Chandigarh, Punjab, 8th July 1960), son of Sardar Harsroop Singh Chahal. She had issue, one son:
i) Kunwar Darshbir Singh Chahal. b. Newark, New Jersey, USA, 12th May 1996.
c) Rajkumari Amarendra Kumari. b. at the Old Motibagh Annexe, Patiala, 21st December 1961, educ. New York City Univ (CUNY). Businesswoman
13) Raja Sri Gianinder Singh [George]. b. at Patiala, 25th March 1930, educ. Bishop Cotton Sch, Simla. Chief Airline Pilot. m. Rani Jaspal Kaur, daughter of Sardar Mehar Singh Billa, sometime Sardar Nafar to Maharaja Bhupinder Singh. He d. 2nd September 2011, having had issue, one son and one daughter:
a) Rajkumar Gajayinder Singh [Gajay Singh]. b. at Patiala, 3rd October 1974, educ. Yadvindra Public Sch, and Mahindra Coll (B.Com. 1993), Patiala. Horse breeder and stud farmer in Delhi. unm.
a) Rajkumari Tripurantika Kumari [Smt Tripurantika Kaur Dang] [Tripu Sidhu]. b. at Patiala, 12th June 1969, educ. Yadvindra Public Sch, and Modi Coll (B.Com. 1988), Patiala. Settled in California, USA. m. at Patiala, 6th June 1989, Haninder Singh Dang (b. 31st December 1962), real estate agent, Broker with Real Estate Solutions since 2012 in Fresno, California, USA. She has issue, one daughter.
14) Raja Sri Kamalender Singh [Neville]. b. 17th February 1932. He d. at Chandigarh, East Punjab, 11th February 1972.
15) Raja Sri Kamender Singh [Ralph]. b. 9th May 1932, educ. the Doon Sch, Dehra Dun. Aviation Adviser to the Punjab Govt. m. Rani Harmal Kaur (b. 18th December 1950), daughter of Sardar … Singh Kaulgarh. He d. in an air crash, 3rd June 1993, having had issue, one son:
a) Rajkumar Gaganendra Singh. [Chandigarh].
16) Raja Sri Kharginder Singh [Stanley]. b. 15th August 1932, educ. the Doon Sch, Dehra Dun. Settled in Germany. m. and had issue, a daughter. [Germany].
17) Raja Sri Khaginder Singh [Edward]. b. 12th September 1932, educ. the Doon Sch, Dehra Dun. m. twice.
18) Raja Sri Raminder Singh [Roy]. b. at Patiala, 23rd December 1932 (s/o the Sirmur lady). m. Rani Kamini Kaur, from Chandigarh, East Punjab. He had issue, one son:
a) Rajkumar … Singh [Robby]. b. at Chandigarh, Punjab, 19th July 1962. Settled in Chicago, USA. m. Kunwarani Rajbaljinder Kaur, daughter of Dhanraj Singh Boparai, sometime Dep. Advocate General of the Punjab and Haryana High Court. He has issue, two sons:
i) Kunwar Harsukhraj Singh Sidhu. b. at Chandigarh, East Punjab, 2nd November 1985.
ii) Kunwar Parupkar Singh Sidhu. b. at Chicago, Illinois, USA, 17th August 1988.
20) Raja Sri Jeotinder Singh [Bobby]. b. 12th September 1933, educ. the Doon Sch, Dehra Dun. He d. unm. at Village Grog, Distt Solan, Himachal Pradesh, 14th January 2014.
21) Raja Sri Hemindra Singh [Mervyn] [Hemindra Singh Sidhu]. b. 6th December 1933 (s/o Darshan Kaur), educ. Colonel Brown’s Cambridge Sch, Dehra Dun and St. Joseph's Coll, Darjeeling and Calcutta Univ. Settled in England. m.1969, Franciane Louise Sidhu, a French national. He had issue, two daughters:
a) Annabelle Rejane Sidhu. b. at Eton, Bucks, 1st September 1972, educ. Trinity Hall, Cambridge (BA). m. in Surrey, May 2001, Jeremy Theodore Berenzweig (b. at Hatfield, Herts, 1972), Dir Cummins Power Generation (UK) Ltd, son of Stanley A. Berenzweig, of Islington, London. She has issue, one son and one daughter.
b) Stephanie Louise Sidhu. b. at Eton, Bucks, 9th December 1973, educ. Manchester Univ. m. Rémi Brun. She has issue, one son and two daughters.
22) Raja Sri Amarinder Singh [Jeoffrey]. b. 6th June 1934, educ. the Doon Sch., Dehra Dun and Darjeeling. m. Rani …He was k. at his farm, in UP, 12th November 1984, having had issue, one son.
23) Raja Sri Himender Singh [Maurice]. b. 8th August 1934 (full-brother of Nagendra), educ. the Doon Sch, Dehra Dun. He d. at Calcutta, 1982.
24) Raja Sri Harendra Singh [Malcolm]. b. 4th July 1935, educ. Bishop Cotton Sch, Simla. m. Rani Veronica, a French lady. He d. at London, having had issue, a son.
25) Raja Sri Nagendra Singh [Eric]. b. 1st July 1936 (full-brother of Himendra), educ. the Doon Sch., Dehra Dun. m. Rani …He d. in Assam, 1997, having had issue, one son.
26) Raja Sri Divindra Singh [Cecil]. b. at Lahore, 29th September 1936, educ. Bishop Cotton Sch, Simla. m. Rani Amarjit Kaur (b. 13th September 1939), MP (Raj Sabha) 1976-1988, Joint Sec All-India Congress Cttee, daughter of Colonel Sardar Raghbir Singh, sometime Chief Minister of PEPSU. He had issue, two sons and one daughter:
a) RajkumarOminder Singh. b. at the Old Moti Bagh Annexe, Patiala, 19th November 1968. unm.
b) RajkumarPavanendra Singh. b. at the Old Moti Bagh Annexe, Patiala, 1st July 1978. m. (div.) … He d. in a motor car crash, 12th February 2011.
a) RajkumariGitanjali Kumari. b. at the Old Moti Bagh Annexe, Patiala, 2nd November 1966, educ. Sanawar Sch, Simla. m. … [Australia].
27) Raja Sri Hirindra Singh [Leslie]. b. 18th April 1937, educ. the Doon Sch, Dehra Dun (Ph.D.). Vedic astrologer, numerologist and teacher. unm. [USA].
29) Raja Sri Yatendra Singh [Denzil]. b. at Kandhaghat, 18th August 1937, educ. the Doon Sch., Dehra Dun. unm.
11) RajkumariBibiji Hemant Kumari Sahiba [Pretty] [Sri Rani Hemanta Kumari]. b. 21st August 1912. m. Parakrama Jang Bahadur Rana, eldest son of Yuvaraj Jang Bahadur Rana, of Phaphamau Castle, Allahabad, UP. She had issue, three sons and two daughters - see Nepal (Lambjang & Kaski).
12) RajkumariBibiji Dinesh Kumari Sahiba [Browny]. b. 29th May 1913. m. at Patiala, 20th April 1931, Maharajkumar Shri Aman Singh Bahadur (b. 1911; d. before 1983), eldest son of H.H. Bharat Dharmendu Sawai Maharaja Sir Savant Singh Bahadur, Maharaja of Bijawar, KCIE, by his second wife, Rani Maida Kunwar, alias Musammat Maida. She had issue, two sons and three daughters - see India (Bijawar).
13) RajkumariBibiji Shashanak Kumari Sahiba [Rani Shashank Kumari Sahiba] [Betty]. b. 17th June 1913. m. 1937, Raja Pasupati Bahadur Singh, Rai of Dalippur (Adharganj) (b. 1918), elder son of Raja Amar Pal Singh, Rai of Dalippur (Adharganj), MBE, in the Partabgarh dist. of UP. She had issue, one son and one daughter.
14) RajkumariBibiji Surendra Kumari Sahiba [Birdie]. b. 14th November 1926. m. Colonel (Ranbir?) Singh Randhawa, of Amritsar, Punjab. She had issue, two sons.
15) RajkumariBibiji Devendra Kumari Sahiba [Dawn]. b. 26th June 1932. m. Captain Kishan Singh Lohan, Indian Navy. She had issue, one son and one daughter.
17) Rajkumari Bibiji Bhuvenesh Kumari Sahiba [Lena]. b. 22nd January 1933, educ. Woodstock, Dehra Dun, and Yale Univ., New Haven, Connecticut, USA (LL.M.). unm. [New Delhi].
18) Rajkumari Bibiji Kamlesh Kumari Sahiba [Pamela]. b. 2nd April 1933. m. 19xx, Sardar Jasbir Singh (b. 1st November 1930), MD of several transport companies, son of Sardar Makhan Singh. She was k. at Dehra Dun, having had issue, one daughter.
19) Rajkumari Bibiji Jayanti Kumari Sahiba [Maureen]. b. 28th September 1933. m. Colonel G.A. Singh. She had issue, three sons.
20) Rajkumari Bibiji Gangesh Kumari Sahiba [Elsie]. b. 18th January 1934 (d/o Nirmo Devi). m. Sardar Mohinder Singh Chawla (b. 1920; d. 2001), sometime Head of Indian Railways. She d. 2002, having had issue, one son and one daughter.
21) Rajkumari Bibiji Girendra Kumari Sahiba [Jean]. b. 9th September 1935. m. … She d. from cancer, having had issue, sons.
22) Rajkumari Bibiji Bhartendra Kumari Sahiba [Nancy]. b. 4th July 1936. m. and had issue, one son and one daughter.
23) Rajkumari Bibiji Padmendra Kumari Sahiba [Angela]. b. at Moti Bagh Palace, Patiala, 23rd July 1936 (d/o Nirmo Devi). m. 25th October 1952, Major Harbir Singh [Harry] (b. at Bharatpur, 17th August 1926), late 11th Rajputana Rifles, IA, of Hodal, Haryana, son of Chaudhuri Ratan Singh, of Bharatpur. She had issue, two sons and two daughters:
a) Hanuwant Singh. b. at Delhi, 24th June 1963. Settled in Mumbai. m. Sujata. No issue.
b) Pradhuman Singh [Baba]. b. at Ahmedabad, 14th Feburary 1971. Settled in Ahmedabad. unm.
a) Anita Singh. b. at Kanpur, 19th Feburary 1954. Settled in Gurgaon. m. (div.) …No issue.
b) Reena Desai. b. at Bombay, 2nd September 1956. Settled in Mumbai. m. Monal Desai. She has issue, one son.
24) Rajkumari Bibiji Gauris Kumari Sahiba [Roseland]. b. 10th December 1937. m. Colonel K.L. Bhagat. She had issue, two sons.
25) Rajkumari Bibiji Urvasi Amrit Kumari Sahiba [Wendy]. b. 21st September 1938 (posthumous). m. Colonel Ravi Khanna (d. 19xx), younger brother of Major Vipin Kumar Khanna, and son of Shanti Lal Khanna, by his wife, Vidya Devi. She had issue, two sons. [Greater Kailash, New Delhi].