1906 -  ‘Ali Jah, Anis ud-Daula, Nawab Muhammad Sarwar ‘Ali Khan Bahadur, Firuz Jang, Nawab of Kurwai. b. at Kurwai Fort, 1st December 1901, only son of Mushfiq Meherban-i-Dostan Nawab Muhammad Yaqub ‘Ali Khan, Nawab of Kurwai, by his wife, Nawab Umar un-nisa Begum Sahiba [Sarkar Amma], sometime Regent for her son, second daughter of H.H. Nawab Muhammad Ibrahim ‘Ali Khan Bahadur, Nawab of Malerkotla, educ. Daly Coll., Indore, Mayo Coll., Ajmer, and at the RMC Sandhurst. Succeeded on the death of his father, 1st October 1906. Installed on the musnaid at Kurwai, 15th April 1907. Cmsnd as 2nd-Lieut British Army 14/7/1921, attached 1st Btn, Worcester Regt 10/10/1921, resigned 11/9/1922, Assist to the Deputy Cmsnr at Saugor 1922-1923. Invested with ruling powers, at Kurwai Fort, 9th April 1923. Chair of the Working Ctee of the Chamber of Princes 1931-1932, and attended the Indian Round Table Conf. in London in that capacity 1931. Acceded to the Dominion of India, 15th August 1947. Merged his state into the Malwa Union, 15th May 1948. Deprived of his rank, titles and honours by the GOI, 28th December 1971. Rcvd: Silver Jubilee (1935), Coron (1937), and Indian Independence (1948) medals. m. (first) by proxy at Sadar Manzil Palace, Bhopal, 18th June 1926 (nikah) and at Qasr-e-Sultani Palace, Bhopal, 1933 (rukhsati), as his first wife (sep. 1934), Colonel Nawab Suraya Jah Gauhar-i-Taj Abida Sultan Begum Sahiba (b. at Bhopal, 28th August 1913; d. at Bhopal House, Malir, Karachi, 11th May 2002), sometime Pakistani Ambassador to Brazil & Min. Plen. to Chile, eldest daughter of Major-General H.H. Sikander Saulat, Iftikhar ul-Mulk, Haji Nawab Hafiz Sir Muhammad Hamidu’llah Khan Sahib Bahadur, Nawab of Bhopal, GCSI, GCIE, CVO, KStJ, by his first wife, H.H. Nawab Maimunah Sultan Shahbanu Begum Sahiba, daughter of Shahzada Humayun Durrani. m. (second) 1934 (div. 1935) a daughter of Atiqu’llah Khan, of Basoda, by his wife, the widow of Muhammad Khan, of Kurwai. m. (third) at Poona, September 1937, Nawab Dulhan Aisha Humaira Begum Sahiba (b. 1917; d. in Bhopal, March 1998, bur. at the New Cemetery, Kurwai Fort), youngest daughter of Nawab Ghulam Jilani Bijli Khan, Nawab of Wai, by his second wife, Muzammil Jahan Begum Sahiba, daughter of Mirza Muhammad Yar Khan, of Jaora. He d. at Kurwai Fort, 8th December 1984 (bur. there at the New Cemetery, Kurwai Fort), having had issue, one son by his first wife, and two sons and one daughter by his third wife:
1) Nawabzada Shaharyar Muhammad Khan (s/o Abida Begum) - see India (Bhopal).
2) ‘Ali Jah, Nawab Muhammad Zafar ‘Ali Khan Bahadur, Firuz Jang, Nawab of Kurwai (s/o Aisha Humaira) - see below.
3) Nawabzada Muhammad Munawar ‘Ali Khan. b. at Wai, Satara district, 19th October 1945 (s/o Aisha Humaira). m. Bibi Zia Begum Sahiba (b. 1948), daughter of Amir Usman, of Junagadh, by his wife, Sahibzadi Asif Sultan Begum Sahiba, eldest daughter of Nawab Ghulam Jilani Bijli Khan, Nawab of Wai. He had issue, an only son:
a) Sahibzada Mikael ‘Ali Khan. b. 1st July 1977, educ. St Mary’s Acad, F.G. Sir Syed Coll, and Ghulam Ishaq Khan Inst of Engineering Sciences & Technology (GIKI) (B.Sc. 1999), Topi, NWFP, Pakistan, Univs. of Sheffield and Leeds (M.Sc. 2004, Ph.D. 2008). Research Assoc Quaid-i-Azam Univ 1999-2003, Teacher & Examinations Supervisor at Leeds Univ 2005-2008. m. Sayyida Suada Begum Sahiba, daughter of Sayyid ‘Abdu’llah Kakakhail. He has issue, one son:
i) Sahibzada Muhammad ‘Umar ‘Ali Khan. b. 2003.
ii) Sahibzada Ammar ‘Ali Khan. b. at Leeds, UK, 3rd February 2008.
1) Nawabzadi Kaiser Zaman Begum Sahiba [Kaiser Bia]. b. at Sarwar Mahal, Kurwai, 5th June 1938 (d/o Aisha Humaira), educ. ... (B.Ed), and Somerville Coll, Oxford (MA). Proprietor and Dir All Saints Sch, Bhopal since 1980. Chair All Saints Coll of Technology (ASCT) Governing Cttee. Sec Kurwai Educational Soc. m. Shaikh Shri Muhammad Said Mian Sahib (b. 4th June 1935), fifth son of Meherban Shaikh Shri Shaikh Muhammad ‘Abdu’l Khaliq I [Dada Bapu Mian] Sahib Bahadur, Shaikh Sahib of Mangrol, by his first wife, Ahmed Zaman Begum Sahiba, elder daughter of Mushfiq Meherban-i-Dostan Nawab Muhammad Yaqub ‘Ali Khan, Nawab of Kurwai. She had issue, two daughters - see India Non-Salute (Mangrol).
 ‘Ali Jah, Nawab Muhammad Zafar ‘Ali Khan Bahadur, Firuz Jang, Nawab of Kurwai. b. at Bombay, 1st July 1941, second son of ‘Ali Jah, Anis ud-Daula, Nawab Muhammad Sarwar ‘Ali Khan Bahadur, Firuz Jang, Nawab of Kurwai, by his third wife, Nawab Dulhan Aisha Humaira Begum Sahiba, youngest daughter of Nawab Bijbi Khan Sardar Ghulam Jilani, Nawab of Wai. Succeeded on the death of his father as Head of the Royal House of Kurwai, 8th December 1984. m. Nawab Sarwar Jahan Begum Sahiba, daughter of H.H. Nawab Altaf ‘Ali Khan Bahadur, Nawab of Malerkotla, by his wife, Asghari Begum Sahiba, daughter of Raja Muhammad Ja’afar ‘Ali Khan Bahadur, OBE, of Malerkotla, sometime Chief Recruiting Officer for the Punjab. He has issue, one son and one daughter:
1) Nawabzada Firuz Muhammad Khan. b. 1963. m. Kaniz Safia Begum Sahiba, daughter of Mirza Rafiu’llah Baig, a jagirdar of Tonk state. He has issue, one son and one daughter:
a) Sahibzada Ja’afar Mohammed Khan. b. 1996.
a) Sahibzadi Mahin Zaman Begum. b. 1999.
1) Nawabzadi Kamil Zaman Begum Sahiba. b. at Lucknow, 25th June 1966. m. Nawab Muin ud-din Haider Jilani Bijli Khan, Nawab of Wai (b. at Wai, 28th January 1959), only son of Nawab Said ud-din Haidar Jilani Bijli Khan, Nawab of Wai, by his second wife, Zia un-nisa Begum Sahiba, daughter of Sahibzada Tekbar Khan, a cousin of the Nawab of Sachin. She has issue, two sons – see India Non-Salute (Wai).