c) H.H. Amir Muhammad Khan-e Qajar Quyunlu, Amir-i-Kabir, had issue:
iii) H.H. Amir Sulaiman Khan-e Qajar Quyunlu, Amir-i-Kabir, had issue:
(1) Field Marshal H.H. Amir Muhammad Qasim Khan-e Qajar Quyunlu, Amir-i-Kabir, had further issue:
(d) Musa Khan-e Qajar Quyunlu, Ihtishamul-Mulk. He had issue:
(i) H.H. 'Ali Reza Khan-e Qajar Quyunlu, Naib us-Sultana, 'Azadul-Mulk (cre. 1868). b. 11th October 1847. Comptroller of the Imperial Household 1871-1885, Keeper of the Signet 1872, Governor of Mazandaran 1871-1873, Ilkhani of the Royal tribe 1873, Minister for Justice 1871 and 1887, Regent for the infant Ahmad Shah 18th July 1909 to 23rd September 1910. m. Kulah Khanum, younger daughter of Mirza Fath 'Ali Khan, Sahib-i-Diwan by his third wife. He d. at Tehran, 23rd September 1910, having had issue, four sons and two daughters:
1. Major-General Sulaiman Khan-e Qajar Quyunlu, 'Azadul-Mulk alias Zahirus-Sultana alias Khazanus-Sultana. He d.s.p.
2. Amir 'Isa Khan-e Qajar Quyunlu [Amir Issa Amirsoleymani], Akram ud-Daula. He had issue:
a. Amir Masud Khan-e Qajar Quyunlu [Amir Massoud Amirsoleymani].
b. Sultan Mahmud Khan-e Qajar Quyunlu [Sultan Mahmoud Amirsoleymani].
c. Sultan 'Ali Khan-e Qajar Quyunlu [Sultan Ali Amirsoleymani].
d. Sultan Hamid Khan-e Qajar Quyunlu [Sultan Hamid Amirsoleymani].
a. Quds Azam Khanum. m. and had issue, three children.
b. Zahir Khaqan Khanum. m. and had issue, five children.
c. Amir-i-Ashraf Khanum. m. and had issue, one son and two daughters.
3. Amir Mustafa Quli Khan-e Qajar Quyunlu [Amir Mostafa Amirsoleymani], Mushir us-Sultana. m. Shahzadi Banu Aqdas Khanum, Qazal us-Sultana, daughter of Shahzada … Kamrani. He had issue, three sons:
a. Amir Khan-e Qajar Quyunlu [Amir Amirsoleymani]. He had issue, a daughter:
i. Flora Khanum [Flore Amirsoleymani].
b. 'Ali Akbar Khan-e Qajar Quyunlu [Ali Akbar Amirsoleymani]. He had issue, one son and three daughters:
i. Khushru Khan-e Qajar Quyunlu [Khosrow Amirsoleymani].
i. Maryanush Khanum [Maryanoush Amirsoleymani].
ii. Minu Khanum [Minou Amirsoleymani].
iii. Mujghan Khanum [Mojgan Amirsoleymani].
c. 'Ali Reza Khan-e Qajar Quyunlu [Ali Reza Amirsoleymani]. He had issue, two sons:
i. Muhammad Reza Khan-e Qajar Quyunlu [Mohammad Reza Amirsoleymani].
ii. Muhammad Husain Khan-e Qajar Quyunlu [Mohammad Hossein Amirsoleymani].
4. 'Abbas Quli Khan-e Qajar Quyunlu, Sardar-i-Makhsus. He d.s.p.
5. Muhammad Khan-e Qajar Quyunlu, Zahir us-Sultana. He had issue:
a. Amir Arfa Khan-e Qajar Quyunlu [Amir Afar Amirsoleymani]. He had issue:
i. Malika Khanum [Malekeh Ghajar]. m. … Ghajar, and had issue, two sons.
ii. Banu Makhsus Khanum [Banu Makhsouss Zangeneh]. m. … Zangeneh. She had issue, one son and four daughters.
iii. … ul-Zaman Sharif. m. … Sharif, and had issue, one son.
1. Fakhr ul-Taj. m. Major-General H.H. Amir Ahmad Khan-e Qajar Devehlu, 'Alaud-Daula (b. 1852; k. in front of his own home, 1st December 1911), Governor-General of Fars, Governor of Kuzistan, Gorgan, Mazandaran, Kermanshah, and Tehran, third son of Muhammad Rahim Khan-e Qajar Devehlu, 'Alaud-Daula, Amir-i-Nizam. She had issue, three sons and two daughters - see Persia (Devehlu).
2. Surur us-Sultana. m. H.H. Mirza 'Abdu'l Husain Khan, Sardar Mu'azzam [Abdol Hossein Khan Teymourtash] (b. 1888; d. presumed k. in prison at Qasr-i-Qajar, 3rd October 1933), Dep. 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th Majlis, Persian Mbr. Mixed Financial Cmsn. 1916-1917, Governor of Gilan 1919-1920, Kerman 1923-1924, Minister for Justice 1922, Public Works 1924-1925, andof the Court to Reza Shah Pahlavi 1925, raised to the style of Janab-i-Ashraf (His Highness), September 1928, of a prominent family from Khorasan. She had issue, four sons.
3. Zarin Taj Khanum, Afkham ud-Daula. m. Field Marshal … Khan. She had issue, a daughter.
4. Maryam Khanum, Aqdas ud-Daula. m. and had issue, one daughter.
5. Arfa ud-Daula. She d.s.p.
(ii) Xxx, who had issue, a daughter:
1. A daughter. m. H.E. 'Abdu'l Husain Khan Teimurtash, Sardar Mu'azam (b. in Khorasan, 1879; k. in prison, September 1933), Governor of Gilan 1919-1921, and of Kerman 1923-1924, Minister for Justice 1922-1923, Public Works 1923, and of the Imperial Court 1926-1932, son of Karimdad Khan Nardini, Mu'azas ul-Mulk.
(a) Malika Jahan Khanum [H.M. Malika Jahan Khanum, Mahd-i-'Aliya]. b. 1805 (d/o Shahzadi Begum Jan Khanum). m. at Tehran, September 1819, H.I.M. Zill-u'llah Qibla-i 'AlamGity Sitan Sikander Shahan Jam Jah Faridun Far Kisra Shaukat-i-Islam Panah Shari'at Panah Hafiz-i-Mulk-i-'AzamShahanshahullah Sultan Muhammad Shah, Shahanshah of the God protected realms of Persia (b. 5th January 1808; d. at the Muhammadiya Palace, Teheran, 5th September 1848), second son of Field Marshal H.I.H. Shahzada Abbas Mirza, Nai'b us-Sultana, Crown Prince of Persia, by his first wife, Aisha Khanum, daughter of his maternal uncle Field Marshal H.H. Mirza Muhammad Khan-e Qajar Devehlu. She d. at Teheran, 2nd June 1873, having had issue, two sons and one daughter - see Persia (Qajar).
(b) A daughter. m. H.I.H. Shahzada 'Abdu'llah Mirza Dara (b. 1796; d. 18th June 1846), Governor of Kamsa, twelfth son of H.I.M. Fath 'Ali Shah, Shahanshah of Persia, by his wife, Kalthum Khanum. She had issue - see Persia (Qajar).
(2) Ismail Khan-e Qajar Quyunlu. m. his first cousin, H.I.H. Shahzadi Zainab Khanum, daughter of H.I.M. Fath 'Ali Shah, Shahanshah of Persia, by his wife, H.M. Aisha Khanum-e Qajar Quyunlu, elder daughter of H.H. Muhammad Khan-e Qajar Quyunlu, Amir-i-Kabir, sometime Governor-General of Erevan. He had issue, one son and nine daughters:
(a) Ahmad Khan-e Qajar Quyunlu.
i) H.M. Queen Aisha Khanum. m. (first) Mahdi Quli Khan-e Qajar Quyunlu (d. at Astarabad, 1784), son of Nawab Sultan Muhammad Hasan Bahadur Khan-e Qajar Quyunlu, Ilkhani of the Qajar tribe and Governor-General of Astarabad, by a concubine. m. (second) after 1784 and before Sept. 1789, H.I.M. Fath 'Ali Shah, Shahanshah of of Persia (b. at Damghan, 5th September 1772; d. at Isfahan, 23rd October 1834, and bur. Qum), eldest son of Husain Quli Khan, Jahansuz Shah, by his wife Agha Baiji, H.M. The Mahd-i-'Aliya, daughter of Muhammad Khan-e Izz ud-Dinlu. She had issue, by her second husband, one son and two daughters, and two other children who died young.
ii) Murassa Khanum. m. Muhammad Nazir Khan, by whom she had issue, a son.
iii) A daughter. m. H.I.H. Shahzada Imam Verdi Mirza (b. 9th March 1796 (or 12th April 1797 Bierbrier); d. at Tehran, 1868), Governor of Qazvin, Cdr. of the Royal Guards and Ilkhani of the Royal tribe, son of H.I.M. Fath 'Ali Shah, Shahanshah of of Persia, by his wife, Begum Jan Khanum. She had issue.
e) Muhammad 'Ali Khan-e Qajar Quyunlu [Khalu]. Governor-General of Fars 1798.
a) Fatima Khanum, styled Jayran Begum after her marriage. m. as his first wife, Nawab Sultan Muhammad Hasan Bahadur Khan-e Qajar Quyunlu (b. 1715; k. 1759), Ilkhani of the Qajar tribe and Governor-General Mazandaran, etc. eldest son of H.H. Amir Fath 'Ali Bahadur Khan-e Qajar Quyunlu, Nai'b us-Sultana, by his wife, Amina Begum, alias Khair un-nisa Khanum, former wife of Shah Sultan Husain (by whom she is alleged to have been pregnant with Muhammad Hasan when taken as wife by Fath 'Ali Khan), daughter of Husain Quli Agha. She had issue, two sons - see Persia (Qajar).