H.I.M. Muzaffar ud-din Shah, Shahanshah of Persia, had further issue:
5) H.I.H. Shahzada ‘Abu’l Fazil Mirza, Azudus-Sultan. b. at Tabriz, Azerbaijan, 20th October 1882, educ. privately. Governor of Hamadan 1898-1901, of Sultanabad 1901-1903 & 1913-1914, Gilan 1903-1906, Luristan and Kermanshah 1911-1912 & 1920-1921. Rcvd: the Decoration of the Imperial Portrait, the Order of Aghdas 2nd class, and the Orders of the Lion and Sun 1st class and Crown of Persia 1st class, Knt of the Order of the White Eagle of Russia (1905). m. Daftarul-Mulk, former wife of H.H. Shahzada Firuz Mirza, Nuzratud-Daula, GCMG, and daughter of H.E. Mirza Hidayat Khan, sometime Minister for Finance, by his wife, H.H. Shahzadi Najmus-Sultana, younger daughter of sister of H.R.H. Shahzada Firuz Mirza, Nuzratud-Daula. He d. 21st October 1922, having had issue, four sons and two daughters (ancestor of the Azod family):
b) H.R.H. Shahzada Ardeshir Mirza. b. before 1904.
c) H.R.H. Shahzada ‘Abu’l Nasir Mirza [Abu-Nasser Azod]. b. at Tehran, 12th August 1912 (s/oDaftarul-Mulk), educ. France and Switzerland. Engineer. High Inspector at the Prime Ministry, Inspector at Ministry of Agriculture 1941, Dir Forestry Dept. 19xx-1959, Presdt Eteharate Bank 1976-1979, Dir-Gen Ahvãz and Dezfûl sugar refineries, Sec Sugar Industry Syndicate, Vice-Presdt Iranian Chamber of Industries & Mines. m. (first) (div.) H.H. Shahzadi Akhtar Khanum, younger daughter of H.R.H. Shahzada Akbar Mirza, Sarimud-Daula, sometime Governor-General of Fars, by his second wife, Malika-i-Afaq. m. (second) 19xx, Anita … He d. at Paris, France, 1st August 1998, having had issue, three sons:
d) H.R.H. Shahzada Muzaffar Firuz Mirza [Prince Mozzafar Firuz Azod].
a) H.R.H. Shahzadi Nayyar-i-‘Azam. m. Sayyid … Wajjaq [Ojagh].
b) H.R.H. Shahzadi Anis us-Sultana. m. Husain Khakbaz, son of Mohsen Araki, by his wife, Nazenin Chegini. She had issue, five sons and four daughters.
6) H.I.H. Shahzada Husain Quli Mirza [Hossein-gholi Mozaffari], Nuzratus-Sultana, GCVO (20.2.1919). b. at Tehran, May 1884, (s/o Umm al-Khakan), educ. Vienna. Previously styled I’timadul-Khakan. Governor-General of Fars 1915 and 1921-1922, and of Kermen 1915-1918. Rcvd: the Decoration of the Imperial Portrait, and the Orders of the Lion and Sun 1st class and Crown of Persia 1st class. m. Valiya Khanum, Azam us-Sultana (b. at Burujid; d. at Tehran), raised to the title of Azam us-Sultana 17th December 1914, daughter of H.E. Mirza Mahmud Khan Zandshahi, Nizamus-Sultana. He had issue, two sons and one daughter (ancestor of Nosrat Mozaffari family):
a) General H.R.H. Shahzada Muin ud-din Mirza [Moineddin Nosrat-Mozaffari] (s/o Valiya). m. H.H. Shahzadi Purandukht Khanum, daughter of H.H. Shahzada ‘Abdu’l Amir Mirza Farazmand. He had issue, one son and two daughters:
i) H.H. Shahzada Muiz ud-din Mirza [Moez-ed-Din Nosrat Mozaffari]. b. 1946. Dir Goldcorp Inc 1995-2001. m. Masuma Khanum, née Zahir. He d. at Toronto, Ontario, Canada, 5th November 2001, three sons:
ii) H.H. Shahzadi Nahid Khanum [Dr Nahid Nosrat Mozaffari], educ. Harvard Univ (MA 1977, PhD 2001), Cambridge, Massachucettes, USA. Lecturer in Middle Eastern History at Cabot Univ in Rome, and the New Sch for Social Research in New York City, Adjunct Professor New York Univ in Paris and the Sch of Visual Arts in New York. Editor of “Strange Times, My Dear: The PEN Anthology of Contemporary Iranian Literature” (2005) Mbr PEN. m. Ramin Rouhani. She had issue, one son and one daughter.
iii) H.H. Shahzadi Nushin Khanum [Nushin Nosrat Mozaffari]. Settled in Rome, Italy. m. as his second wife, Fereydun Golshayan, son of Abbas Quli Golshayan, by his wife, Vahida Khanum, daughter of Vahid us-Sultan Movaghar.
b) H.R.H. Shahzada Mahdi Quli Mirza [Mahdi-gholi Nosrat Mozaffari] (s/o Valiya), educ. in Paris, France. Governor of Arak (Sultanabad) 1946-1947, Khurramabad 1947, and Zanjan 1972. m. Fatima Khanum [Fatemah Nosrat Mozaffari].
a) H.R.H. Shahzadi Marziah Khanum [Marzieh Nosrat-Mozaffari Sabeti] (d/o Valiya). m. Sayyid Masud Sabeti (b. at Mashhad, 1905; d. at Tehran, 1952), son of Sayyid Said al-Sabet, by his wife, Mimenat ul-Mulk, from the Sahami family. She had issue, one son and two daughters.
7) H.I.H. Shahzada Nasir ud-din Mirza, Nasirus-Sultana. b. at the Gulistan Palace, Tehran, 4th May 1896 (s/o H.M. the Mahd-i-’Aliya), educ. Paris, France. Governor-General of Khorasan 1916. Rcvd: the Decoration of the Imperial Portrait, and the Orders of the Lion and Sun 1st class and Crown of Persia 1st class. He d. at Geneva, Switzerland, before 21st October 1997 (bur. Compesières, Geneva, Switzerland), having had issue (ancestor of Nasseri family)
1) H.I.H. Shahzadi Ashraf Khanum, Fakhrus-Sultana. b. at Tabriz, Azerbaijan, 1869 (d/o Umm al-Khakan). m. at Tabriz, 1872, Major-General H.R.H. Shahzada Sultan ‘Abdu’l Majid Mirza, ‘Ainud-Daula (b. 1845; d. 23rd November 1926), eldest son of H.I.H. Shahzada Sultan Ahmad Mirza, Azadud-Daula [Muchul Mirza]. She d.s.p. - see above.
2) H.I.H. Shahzadi Zarin Qula Khanum, Ihtiramus-Sultana. b. at Tabriz, Azerbaijan, 1870 (d/o Umm al-Khakan). m. at Tehran, 9th June 1889, H.E. Murtaza Quli Khan, Saniud-Daula (cre. 1896) (k. at Tehran, 6th February 1911), Minister for Finance 1896-1897 and 1908, and for Education and Public Works 1908, Presdt of the Majlis 1906-1907, son of of Brigadier Al-Haj H.E. Mirza ‘Ali Quli Khan, Mukhbirud-Daula, KCIE, sometime Minister for Public Instruction, Telegraphs and Mines. She d. in childbirth, before 21st November 1903 , having had issue, four sons and six daughters (the Hidayat family).
4) H.I.H. Shahzadi Ashrafus-Sultana. b. at Tabriz, Azerbaijan, 1872. m. Mirza Muhammad Vali Khan-e Qajar Devehlu, Asafus-Sultana (b. 1870, m. second, a daughter of Field Marshal H.I.H. Shahzada Kamran Mirza, Amir-i-Kabir), sometime Court Chamberlain and Master of the Horse, son of H.E. Mahdi Khan-e Qajar Devehlu, Asafus-Sultana, Governor-General of Azerbaijan. She d. 1907, having had issue, one son and four daughters - see Persia (Qajar-Devehlu).
5) H.I.H. Shahzadi Fatima Khanum, ‘Izzatud-Daula [Umm al-Khakan]. b. at Tabriz, Azerbaijan, 1873 (d/o Umm al-Khakan). m. at Tehran, 1888, as his first wife, Field Marshal H.H. Shahzada ‘Abu’l Husain Mirza, FarmanFarma, GCMG (b. 1859; d. at Tehran, 22nd November 1939), second son of H.R.H. Shahzada Firuz Mirza, Nuzratud-Daula. She d. 1955, having had issue, six sons - see above.
6) H.I.H. Shahzadi Qamarus-Sultana. b. at Tabriz, Azerbaijan, 1874. m. at Hamadan, 1895, Brigadier H.E. Ghulam Reza Khan Qaraguzlu, Ihtishamud-Daula (b. 1879), younger son of Lieutenant-General H.E. Zainal-Abidin Khan Qaraguzlu, Amir-i-Afkham, Chief of the Qarabagh Turks and Governor of Kermanshah. She d. before 1924, having had issue, two sons.
7) H.I.H. Shahzadi Nurus-Sultana. b. at Tabriz, Azerbaijan, 1877. m. before 1904, H.H. Mirza ‘Abu’l Qasim Aga Al-Haj, Sihrus-Sultan (d. 1927), Imam-i-Jum’a of Tehran 1904-1913, younger son of H.H. Aga Sayyid Zainal-Abidin Al-Haj, Zahir ul-Islam, Imam-i-Jum’a of Tehran, by his second wife, H.I.H. Shahzadi Ziaus-Sultana, second daughter of H.I.M. Muzaffar ud-din Shah, Shahanshah of Persia, KG.
8) H.I.H. Shahzadi Shamsul-Mulk. b. at Tabriz, Azerbaijan, 1878 (d/oNizhatus-Sultana). m. at Tehran, 11th April 1893, Major-General H.H. Amirzada Muhammad Husain Khan, Mutamadul-Mulk (b. 1872), son of H.H. Amirzada Mirza Yahya Khan, Mushirud-Daula, by his wife, H.I.H. Shahzadi Malikzadi Khanum, ‘Izzatud-Daula, daughter of H.I.M. Muhammad Shah, Shahanshah of Persia – see above.
9) H.I.H. Shahzadi Shukohus-Sultana. b. at Tabriz, Azerbaijan, 1878. m. H.E. Mirza Nasru’llah Khan, Nasirus-Sultana, Minister for Agriculture & Crown Lands 1897-1903 and 1905-1908 and Minister of the Treasury 1908-1909, eldest son of Haji Mirza Sayyid Rafi Khan Tabatbai, Nizamul-Ulama, of Tabriz. She d. before 1925.
10) H.I.H. Shahzadi Malikaul-Mulk alias Shukohud-Daula. b. at Tabriz, Azerbaijan, 1880 (d/o H.M. the Mahd-i-’Aliya). m. (first) (div. 1906), Haibatu’llah Khan-e Qajar Devehlu, Muvaqqarus-Sultana (b. 1877), son of Major-General ‘Abdu’llah Khan-e Qajar Devehlu, Nazimus-Sultana - see Persia (Qajar-Devehlu). m. (second) 1906, Aga Mirza Abu’l Qasim (b. 1870; d. at Tehran, 5th January 1946), Imam-i-Jum’a of Tehran 1904-1908, eldest son of H.H. Aga Sayyid Zainal-Abidin Al-Haj, Zahirul-Islam, Imam-i-Jum’a of Tehran, by his first wife, the daughter of Dost ‘Ali Khan, Nizamud-Daula. She had issue, a son, by her second husband.
12) H.I.H. Shahzadi Ashraf Khanum, Fakhrud-Daula. b. at Tabriz, Azerbaijan, 1883 (d/o H.M. the Mahd-i-’Aliya), educ. privately. One of the first Persian women to become an industrialist and businesswoman, and a formidable defender of the rights of her family, once famously described by Reza Shah as “the only man the Qajar family ever produced”. m. at the Gulistan Palace, Tehran, 18th January 1898, as his second wife, H.S.H. Amirzada Muhsin Khan, Aminud-Daula (cre. 1904) (b. 1875; d. 1950), styled Mu’inul-Mulk before 1904, Prime Minister 1897-1898, Minister for Pensions 1904-1905, and for Posts and Telegraphs 1909, author of “Resaleye Majddiye”, only son of H.S.H. Mirza ‘Ali Khan, Aminud-Daula, sometime Prime Minister. She d. at Tehran, 16th January 1956, having had issue, five sons and one daughter (the Amini family).
13) H.I.H. Shahzadi Aqdasus-Sultana. b. at Tabriz, Azerbaijan, 1884 (d/oNizhatus-Sultana). m. at Tehran, 13th August 1898, H.H. Shahzada Muhammad Hassan Mirza, ‘Ainus-Sultan (b. 1880), eldest son of H.H. Shahzada Maghrur Mirza, Muvasaqud-Daula, Minister for the Court and Governor of Mashhad and Mazandaran – see above.
14) H.I.H. Shahzadi Aqdasud-Daula. b. at Tabriz, Azerbaijan, 1891. m. at Tehran, 1905, Sayyid Muhammad Javad Nizam ud-din, Zahirul-Islam (b. 1882), Guardian of the Shrine of Imam Reza at Mashhad 1915-1916 and 1919-1921, and Imam-i-Jum’a of Tehran 1913, second son of H.H. Aga Sayyid Zainal-Abidin Al-Haj, Zahir us-Islam, sometime Imam-i-Jum’a of Tehran, by his second wife, H.I.H. Shahzadi Ziaus-Sultana, daughter of H.I.M. Nasir ud-din Shah, Shahanshah of Persia.
15) H.I.H. Shahzadi Nazhatul-Mulk. b. at Tabriz, Azerbaijan, 1892.
16) H.I.H. Shahzadi Anwarud-Daula. b. at Tabriz, Azerbaijan, before 1896. m. Major-General H.R.H. Shahzada Ikhtidarus-Sultana, sometime C-in-C at Khorasan, fourth son of her paternal uncle, Field Marshal H.I.H. Shahzada Kamran Mirza, Amir-i-Kabir, sometime Prime Minister and Governor-General of Khorasan. She had issue.
17) H.I.H. Shahzadi Faruqud-Daula. b. at the Gulistan Palace, Tehran, 1902.