H.I.M. Fath 'Ali Shah, Shahanshah of Persia, had further issue:
42) H.I.H. Shahzada Sahib Qiran Mirza, Qarinul-Mulk. b. 1813 (s/o Allaqaz Khanum). m. a daughter of General H.E. Ibrahim Khan-e Qajar Devehlu. He had issue, a son:
a) H.R.H. Shahzada Muhammad Hasan Mirza [Muhammad Hasan Khan] (s/o Ibrahim Khan Devehlu's daughter).
43) H.I.H. Shahzada Sultan Salim Mirza, Shamatul-Mulk. b. 22nd October 1813 (s/o Jayrin Khanum), educ. privately. He had issue, at least three sons and two daughters:
a) H.R.H. Shahzada 'Azad Khan Mirza (full brother of Muhammad Husain Mirza).
b) H.R.H. Shahzada Muhammad Husain Mirza (full brother of 'Azad Khan Mirza).
c) H.R.H. Shahzada Ibrahim Mirza.
44) H.I.H. Shahzada Sultan Mustafa Mirza. b. 5th November 1813 (s/o Shahpari Khanum), educ. privately. m. a daughter of H.R.H. Shahzada Khanlar Khan, of the Afshar dynasty. He had issue, at least two sons:
a) H.R.H. Shahzada Sultan Sifur Mirza (s/o the Afshar princess).
b) H.R.H. Shahzada Sultan Muhammad Mirza (s/o the Afshar princess).
45) H.I.H. Shahzada Saifu'llah Mirza. b. 2nd July 1814 (s/oKhazinud-Daula), educ. privately. m. (first) a Georgian lady. m. (second) a grand daughter of Mirza'Abu'l Wahab, Mutamadud-Daula. He had issue, at least three sons and four daughters:
a) H.R.H. Shahzada Nasru'llah Mirza (s/o the Georgian lady).
b) H.R.H. Shahzada Jahan Baksh Mirza (s/o the Georgain lady).
c) H.R.H. Shahzada Jahangir Mirza. He had issue:
i) Major-General H.H. Shahzada 'Amanu'llah Mirza, Ziaud-Daula. C-in-C Azerbaijan 1911, Dep. Governor of Khorassan 1911-1912. He d. (committed suicide) at the British Consulate at Tabriz, 5th February 1912, having had issue:
(1) Lieutenant-General H.H. Shahzada Amanu'llah Mirza [Amanollah Jahanbani]. b. 1890, educ. Cmsnd. Cossack Bde. 1907, attended Mihailovsky Artillery Coll. and Nikolaevsky War Acad., St Petersburg, and Ecole Supérieure de Guerre, Paris. Served with Imperial Guards Divsn. 1913-1915, Capt. Persian Cossack Bde. 1916, ADC to General Starroselsky 1916, prom. Maj., supported the coup d'etat in 1921, Cdr. Cossack Artillery 1921-1922, prom. Maj-Gen. and Cdr. Azerbaijan 1922, COS 1922-1926, 5th (Mashad) Dvsn. 1926-1930, prom. Lt-Gen. 1928, Insp-Gen. of the Army 1932-1933, Insp. of Military Schools 1933-1934, served in Baluchistan 1934-1935, dismissed 1935, Dir-Gen. of Industries 1936-1937, imprisoned for plotting against Reza Shah Pahlavi 1937-1941, Minister for the Interior 1941, of Communications and Roads 1941-1942, and for War 1942, ADC to Muhammad Reza Shah and liason officier to Russian forces in Iran 1942-1943, Insp. Eastern Dvsn. 1943, cdr. Southern Forces 1943-1944, Cdt. War University and Officer's Coll. 1944-1946, Insp-Gen. Eastern Forces (Khorasan & Kerman) 1947, Governor-General of Azerbaijan, USSR and Pakistan Boundary Cmsnr., Presdt. Iranian Nat. Physical Educ. and Scouting Assocs. 1947, Vice-Presdt. Iran-Soviet Cultural Relations Soc. 1945, Senator 1951-1960. Rcvd: the Order of Humayun 1st class (x.6.1942). m. (first) a Russian. m. (second) an Iranian. He d. 1972, having had issue, by both wives, including:
(a) Lieutenant-General H.H. Shahzada Nadir Mirza [H.E. Nader Jahanbani], Cmsnd. Fawzia Cav. Regt. 1947, Cdr. IIAF, Minister for Sports. He was k. (executed) during the Iranian Revolution, January 1979.
(b) H.H. Shahzada Khusru Mirza [Khosrow Jahanbani]. b. 1942. m. as her second husband, at the Iranian Embassy, Paris, February 1971, H.I.H. Princess (Shahdokht) Shahnaz Pahlavi [Hajar Alavi] (b. at Teheran, 27th October 1940), former wife of H.E. Ardeshir Zahedi, GCVO, sometime Minister for Foreign Affairs, and eldest daughter of H.I.M. Muhammad Reza Pahlavi, Shahanshah of Iran, Aryamehr, GCB, Royal Victorian Chain, by his first wife, H.R.H. Princess Fawzia, second daughter of H.M Ahmad Fuad I, Sultan of Egypt, Sovereign of Nubia, of the Sudan, of Kordofan and of Darfur, GCB, Royal Victorian Chain. He had issue, one son and one daughter:
(i) H.H. Prince Keykhosrow Jahanbani. b. 20th November 1971.
(i) H.H. Princess Fawzia Jahanbani. b. 1973.
(2) Brigadier-General H.H. Shahzada Muhammad Husain Jahanbani. b. 1892, educ. Paris and Russia. Cmsnd. Persian Cosaack Bde. 1911, prom. Capt. 1916, prom. Maj. 1918, cdt. Gendarmerie at Mashhad 1919-1920, COS Mashhad 1920-1921, prom. Lt-Col. 1921, COS Eastern Division 1922-1924, COS Luristan Operations 1928, Mil. Gov. Bori Ahmadi 1929, retd. 1935, Dir-Gen. Ministry of Interior 1943, Chief of Police at Tehran 1943-1944, Dir. Statistical and Census Dept. 1944-1945, Head of Road Transport Dept. 1945, Under Sec. for War (Admin.) 1947, prom. Brig-Gen. 22/3/1947. m. (first) a niece of Qavamus-Sultana. m. (second) Mme. Zewald, a Russian divorceé.
a) H.R.H. Shahzadi Khujaista Khanum, Tajud-Daula. m. at Tehran, as his sixth wife, H.I.M. Nasir ud-Din Shah, Shahanshah of Persia, KG (b. at Kuhnamir, 17th July 1831; k. Tehran, 1st May 1896), son of H.I.M. Muhammad Shah, Shahanshah of Persia, by his second wife, H.M. Malika Jahan Khanum, Mahd-i-'Aliya, daughter of Field Marshal H.H. Amir Muhammad Qasim Khan-e Qajar Quyunlu, Amir-i-Kabir - see below.
b) H.R.H. Shahzadi Parvin Khanum. m. (first) Musa Khan. m. (second) Mirza Hashim Khan.
c) H.R.H. Shahzadi Bilqis Khanum. m. H.R.H. Shahzada Ahmad Mirza, Mu'inud-Daula (b. 1820; d. 1895), Governor-General of Arabistan and Governor of Luristan and of Mazandaran, son of her uncle, Field Marshal H.I.H. Shahzada 'Abbas Mirza, Qahramanul-Mulk,Nai'bus-Sultana, Crown Prince of Persia, by his wife, Khurda Khanum. She had issue - see above.
d) H.R.H. Shahzadi Mihr Arfi Khanum. m. Brigadier Ahmad Khan.
46) H.I.H. Shahzada Muhammad Hadi Mirza, Zaigamul-Mulk (s/o Mushtari Bajji). m. a daughter of Mihr Quli Khan-e Qajar Quyunlu. He d. 1831.
47) H.I.H. Shahzada Imam Quli Mirza, Sarimul-Mulk. He d.v.p. before 23rd October 1834.
48) H.I.H. Shahzada Iskandar Mirza, Gabarudul-Mulk. He d.v.p. before 23rd October 1834.
49) H.I.H. Shahzada Ardeshir Mirza, Nahmatul-Mulk. He d.v.p. before 23rd October 1834.
50) H.I.H. Shahzada Ardawan Mirza, Mana'atul-Mulk. He d.v.p. before 23rd October 1834.
51) H.I.H. Shahzada Yahya Mirza, Salahul-Mulk. b. 11th November 1817 (s/o Qamar un-nisa Khanum), educ. privately. Governor of Gilan 1830-1831. m. a daughter of Mihr 'Ali Khan. He d. 1848, having had issue, at least one daughter.
52) H.I.H. Shahzada Zakaria Mirza. b. 23rd January 1819 (s/o Qamar un-nisa Khanum), educ. privately. He d.s.p.
53) H.I.H. Shahzada Muhammad Amin Mirza. b. 6th February 1819 (s/o Mushtari Bajji), educ. privately. Governor of Malayer, Toisarkan, Khomein, Golpayegan and Khansar. m. a daughter of Husayn Quli Khan-e Qajar Devehlu, by his wife, a daughter of General H.E. Mustafa Quli Khan-e Qajar Quyunlu. He had issue, two sons and two daughters:
a) H.R.H. Shahzada 'Abdu'llah Mirza.
b) H.R.H. Shahzada Faizu'llah Mirza.
a) H.R.H. Shahzadi ... Khanum.
b) H.R.H. Shahzadi ... Khanum. m. Hajji Ahmad Khan Mahallati Khosravani (b. 1871), Muhassib-i-Divan, sometime Governor of Golpayegan, Khomein, Khansar and Mahallat, son of Arbab Muhammad Hashim Mahallati, sometime Governor of Gilan, by his wife, the sister of Brigadier 'Ali Reza Khan Nasseri, I'tizad-i-Vizara. She had issue, four sons and two daughters.
54) H.I.H. Shahzada Sultan Hamza Mirza. b. 14th July 1819, educ. privately. He d.s.p.
55) H.I.H. Shahzada Faruk-siyar Mirza, Sa'adul-Mulk,Nayarud-Daula. b. 1819 (s/oTajud-Daula), educ. privately. m. a daughter of his cousin, Mihr 'Ali Khan-e Qajar Quyunlu.