1926 -  Major H.H. Fakhr ud-Daula, Nawab Mirza Amin ud-din Ahmad Khan Bahadur [Shahryar Mirza], Nawab of Loharu. b. at Loharu House, Delhi, 23rd March 1911, eldest son of Major H.E. Fakhr ud-Daula, Nawab Mirza Aiz ud-din Ahmad Khan Bahadur [Azam Mirza], Nawab of Loharu, by his first wife, Nawab Fakhr Begum Sahiba, educ. Aitchison Coll., Lahore. Succeeded on the death of his father, 30th October 1926. Reigned under the Regency of his grandfather until he came of age and was installed at Hissar, 21st November 1931. Hon 2nd-Lieut. 7th Light Cavalry, IA 21/11/1931, prom. Hon. Lieut. 21/2/1934, prom. Hon. Capt. 19/7/1939, served as an ECO in 1960-1961, prom. Hon. Maj., MLA Rajasthan State Assembly 1967-1971, Governor of Himachal Pradesh 1977-1981, and of the Punjab 1981-1982. Colonel-in-Chief Loharu Camel Transport Corps 1926-1947. Acceded to the Dominion of India in August 1947, and merged the state into the Punjab on 22nd February 1948. Granted the style of His Highness by the GOI, 1948. The GOI amended the Indian Constitution to remove his position as a "ruler" and his right to receive privy-purse payments, 28th December 1971. Rcvd: Silver Jubilee (1935), Coron. (1937), and Indian Independence (1947) medals. m. (first) at Rampur, 1926 (nikah) (div.), Sahibzadi Fakhra Begum [Bahan Fakhra] (b. at Rosaville, Rampur, 1914; m. second, at Rose Cottage, Dehra Dun, 4th March 1935, Sahibzada Masud uz-Zaffar Khan), second daughter of Sahibzada Sir Abdus Samad Khan Bahadur [Abban Mian], CIE, KIH, sometime Chief Minister of Rampur, by his second wife, Sahibzadi Aliya Sultan Amir Dulhan Begum Sahiba, elder daughter of Sahibzada Mirza Bashir ud-din Ahmad Khan, of Loharu. m. (second) 1931, Nawab Said Banu Akhtar Begum Sahiba, daughter of Nawab Mansur Jang Bahadur of Hyderabad. m. (third) 1932 (div. August 1934) Shahzadi Begum Sahiba. m. (fourth) 12th November 1934 (div. 1947), Nawab Sara Sakina Banu Begum Sahiba (b. 1922; d. 1977), daughter of Sahibzada Mirza Aitizaz ud-din Ahmad Khan, IPM. m. (fifth) 1937, H.H. Nawab Shaukat Jahan Begum Sahiba [Sahibzadi Begum] (b. 1921; d. at Delhi, 1990), daughter of Muhammad Ibrahim, by his wife, Asif Jahan Begum, a second cousin of Lieutenant-Colonel H.H. Fakhr ud-Daula, Nawab Sir Muhammad Iftikhar 'Ali Khan, Bahadur, Saulat Jang, Nawab of Jaora, GBE, KCIE. He d. at New Delhi, 12th June 1983 (bur. Loharu enclosure, Dargah of Qutb Sahib, Mahrauli, Delhi), having had issue, three sons and three daughters:
1) Sahibzada Mirza Samiu'llah Ahmad Khan (s/o Shahzadi Begum).
3) Sahibzada Mirza Aimad ud-din Ahmad Khan [Durru Mian]. b. at Loharu, 29th June 1944 (s/o Shaukat Jahan Begum), educ. St Xavier’s Sch., Jaipur, Mayo Coll., Ajmer and Hindu Coll, Delhi Univ. Chair Rajasthan Minority Brd 1989-1990 and Rajasthan Minority Comsn ranking as Minister of State 1993-1998, MLA for Tijara-Alwar in the Rajasthan state assembly 1993-1998, MP (Rajya Sabha) for Alwar since 1998. Presdt Indo-Kuwait Devania for Rajasthan, St Xavier’s Sch (Jaipur) OBA 1973-1974, etc. Vice-Presdt Rajasthan Pradesh Congress Cttee. Patron Sir Syed Education Fndn (Jaipur) since 2004. Trustee and Mbr of the Executive Cttee of the Ghalib Inst (New Delhi). Mbr Fndn. for Amity & National Solidarity (New Delhi), Central Waqf Council (New Delhi), Rajasthan P&T Advisory Cttee, Jaipur Telephone Advisory Cttee, Maulana Azad Centenary Celebration Cttee, India Islamic Centre (New Delhi), Indian Heritage Soc (New Delhi), All India Muslim Educational Soc (Chennai), Hindostani Manch (Jaipur), Indo-German Soc (Jaipur), All India Congress Cttee, Rajasthan Pradesh Election Cttee, the Cttee on Agriculture, etc. m. 10th October 1979, Fauzia Begum Sahiba [Begum Fauzia Ahmad Khan] (b. at Hyderabad, 28th July 1951), daughter of Air Vice-Marshal A.S. Hussain, of Hyderabad. He had issue, three daughters:
a) Sahibzadi Faiza Begum Sahiba [Faiza Ahmad Khan]. b. 15th September 1981.
b) Sahibzadi Fariha Begum Sahiba [Faiza Ahmad Khan]. b. 17th August 1983.
c) Sahibzadi Farheena Begum Sahiba [Faiza Ahmad Khan]. b. 15th December 1985.
2) Sahibzadi Shah Banu Begum (d/o Sara Sakina Banu Begum). Settled in at Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan. unm.
3) Sahibzadi Nur Banu Begum [H.H. Nawab Mehtab Dulhan uz-Zamani Roshan Ara Noor Banu Begum Sahiba, of Rampur]. b. at Loharu, 11th November 1939 (d/o Shaukat Jahan Begum), educ. Maharani Gayatri Devi Girls Sch, Jaipur. MP (Lok Sabha) for Rampur 1992-1998. Patron of the Naine Dev and Rampur Gharana foundations for music. Chair UP State Social Welfare Advisory Brd 1993, and the Mahila Samaj Kalyan Brd 1994-1995. Mbr Ministry of Welfare Central Wakf Council 1993, National Integration Council for UP 1993, Maulana Azad Fndn.1995-1996, Court of the Aligarh Muslim Univ 1996, Informal Consultation Cttee for UP Railway Zone 1996-1997, Nainital Telephone Advisory Cttee 1996-1997, and Rampur Raza Library Brd 1997. m. 2nd June 1956, Major H.H. 'Ali Jah, Farzand-i-Dilpizir-i-Daulat-i-Inglishia, Mukhlis ud-Daula, Nasir ul-Mulk, Amir ul-Umara, Sayyid Zulfikar 'Ali Khan Bahadur, Mustaid Jang, Nawab of Rampur (b. at Rampur, 11th March 1933; k. in a motor accident, 5th April 1992), second son of Major-General H.H. 'Ali Jah, Farzand-i-Dilpazir-i-Daulat -i-Inglishia, Mukhlis ud-Daula, Nasir ul-Mulk, Amir ul-Umara, Nawab Syed Sir Muhammad Raza 'Ali Khan Bahadur, Mustaid Jang, Nawab of Rampur, GCIE, KCSI. She has issue, one son and two daughters - see India (Rampur).
 H.H. Fakhr ud-Daula, Nawab Mirza Ala ud-din Ahmad Khan Bahadur [Parvez Mirza], Nawab of Loharu. b. at Loharu, 30th July 1938, elder son of Major H.H. Fakhr ud-Daula, Nawab Mirza Amin ud-din Ahmad Khan Bahadur, Nawab of Loharu, by his fourth wife, H.H. Nawab Shaukat Jahan Begum Sahiba, educ. Mayo Coll, Ajmer ,and Aligarh Muslim Univ. Succeeded on the death of his father as Head of the Royal House of Loharu, 12th June 1983. m. 1960, H.H. Nawab Shahar Banu Mehr Jabeen Rehana Begum Sahiba, daughter of Nawabzada Gholam Kabir Sahib, of Jalpaiguri, West Bengal. He had issue, two sons and one daughter:
1) Nawabzada Mirza Amir ud-din Ahmad Khan [Farrukh Nehad Mirza]. b. at Delhi, 10th October 1961. m. Faiza Khatun Sahiba, elder daughter of Sardar Muhammad Khushru Sahib, a nobleman from Gwalior state. He has issue, two sons:
a) Sahibzada Mirza Aizz ud-din Ahmad Khan [Farhad Mirza]. b. 3rd October 1991.
b) Sahibzada Mirza Hamza Ahmad Khan. b. 6th July 2002.
2) Sahibzada Mirza Riaz ud-din Ahmad Khan. b. at Delhi, 13th January 1963. m. Hajira Khatun Sahiba, younger daughter of Sardar Muhammad Khushru Sahib, of Gwalior. He has issue, one son.
a) Sahibzada Arshad Ahmad Khan. b. 12th July 1997.
1) Sahibzadi Sadia Banu Begum. b. at Delhi, 10th February 1967. m. Sahibzada Asif Moyeen, son of her maternal grand uncle, Nawabzada Gholam Moyeen Sahib, of Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, by his wife, Maimuna Begum. She has issue, two sons and one daughter - see India Zamindars (Jalpaiguri).