H.M. King Norodom I, had further issue: Copyright© Christopher Buyers
- 16) H.R.H. Prince (Brhat Raj Ayaku) Naradhama Bhanu Varman [Norodom Phanouvongs], Prince (Samdach Krum Brhat Angga) Mahasenapati (cre. 1918). b. at the Royal Palace, Phnom Penh, 1871 (s/o Khun-Than), educ. privately. Presdt of the Permanent Cmsn and Minister for the Interior and Religion 1918-1926. Rcvd: GC of the Royal Order of Cambodia, and Cdr of the Order of the Legion of Honour of France. m. (first) Anak Kimsan, a Sino-Cambodian lady. m. (second) … (d.s.p.). m. (third) Anak Munang Nuni [Loeun Luon] (d. 4th May 1969). m. (fourth) H.H. Princess (Anak Angga Majas) Sangavani Upabanalakshmi (b. 1890; d. 1952), fifth daughter of H.R.H. Prince Sri Svasti Isvaravarman. m. (fifth) H.H. Princess (AnakAngga Majas) Puspasiri [Bophasy] [Teul] (b. 1902), younger daughter of H.R.H. Prince Jamrang Varman, by his wife, H.H. Princess Yuvabarna, second daughter of H.R.H. Prince Sri Svasti Isvaravarman. He d. 1934, having had issue, four sons and five daughters:
- a) H.H. Prince (Anak Angga Majas) Naradhama Bunara [Norodom Phounara]. b. 1898 (d/o Kimsan).
- b) H.R.H. Prince (Samdach) Naradhama Simhahanu Burisvara [Norodom Phurissara]. b. at Phnom Penh, 13th October 1919, as H.H. Prince (Anak Angga Majas) Naradhama Burisvara [Norodom Phurissara] (s/o Princess Sangavani Upabanalakshmi), educ. Royal Univ, Phnom Penh (Lic. Law 1958). Kromokar Principal 1st class, Third Sec. Washington DC 1951-1953, Sec-Gen Democrat Party 1953-1954, Head of the Cabinet MOFA 1955-1958, and to the Minister for Planning 1959-1961, Sec of State for the Interior & Culture 1962-1964 (Under Sec 1961-1962), Minister for Foreign Affairs 1966-1970, Presdt NUFC Ctte, GRUNK Minister w/o Portfolio 1970, and Justice 1973-1975, and in Democratic Kampuchea 1975-1976. Raised to the posthumous title of Samdach with the style of His Royal Highness 7th June 1994. m. (first) 1942 (div.) H.H. Princess (AnakAngga Majas) Daramathi [Darameth] (b. 1913; d. at Phnom Penh, 25th April 1973), daughter of H.R.H. Prince Sri Svasti Duangalagana. m. (second) 1973, H.R.H. Princess Naradhama Phlus Burisvara [Phlous] (d. presumed tortured to death by the Khmer Rouge, at Beng Trabek School), ca. April 1976), raised to the title of Samdach Phlus Burisvara with the style of His Royal Highness 7th June 1994, previously Anak Munang Suriyakata Subani [Sukato Suba], former wife of H.H. Prince Sri Svasti Angga Indravarman. He d. (presumed tortured to death by the Khmer Rouge, at Beng Trabek School), ca. April 1976, having had issue, two sons and two daughters:
- i) H.H. Prince (Anak Angga Majas) Naradhama Vundira [Norodom Vondeara]. b. at Phnom Penh, 1945 (s/o Daramathi). m. ... He was k. with his wife and son by the Khmer Rouge, 1975.
- ii) H.H. Prince (Anak Angga Majas) Naradhama Vunsadiya [Norodom Vonsadi]. b. at Phnom Penh, 1947 (s/o Daramathi). He was k. unm. by the Khmer Rouge, 1975.
- iii) H.H. Princess (Anak Angga Majas) Naradhama Runidani [Norodom Ronida] [Srey Touch]. b. at Phnom Penh, 1943 (d/o Daramathi?).m. ... She was k. with her husband and three children by the Khmer Rouge, 1975.
- iv) H.H. Princess (Anak Angga Majas) Naradhama Danini [Norodom Danine]. b. at Phnom Penh, 5th September 1949 (d/o Daramathi). m. at Dallas, Texas,13th January 1975, James J. Jacks (b. 1944), sometime airline pilot, now retired in San Antonio, Texas. She had issue, two sons:
- (1) Martin Norodom Jacks. b. at Arlington, Texas, USA, 12th April 1977. Copyright© Christopher Buyers
- (2) Michael Sisowath Jacks. b. at Arlington,Texas, USA, 19th October 1982.